Protecting Your Security
DebtX Software Solutions, a SOC2 Type 2 audited firm, embraces a security-first culture, incorporating best practices through governance, business policies and procedures, personnel training, and our course, deployment of advanced technology security infrastructure and tools. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that unauthorized users cannot access secure site pages or proprietary or personal data. These technologies and techniques include:
- TLS 256-bit encryption
- Strong Password protection
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA)
- Okta SSO Credential Management
- Repeated failure lockout
- Automatic Session time-out
- Secure firewalls
- FIPS 140-2 Encryption of data at rest and in transit
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
To ensure secure encrypted access to the website, we recommend our customers utilize the latest available version of one of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
The Debticate website makes minimal use of “pop-up” windows. Certain pop-up blockers can prevent these windows from displaying properly. Please ensure that your pop-up blocker is configured to allow all pop-up windows from Debticate web pages.
Your password is your private, secure “key” to enter Debticate. Never share your password with anyone and be sure to change it periodically. You can change your password at any time via the Profile page.
The password rules for the DebtX website are as follows:
- Must be at least eight (8) characters long.
- Must include at least three (3) of the following four (4) types of characters: a lower-case letter, an upper-case letter, a number, a special character (such as !@#$%^&*)
- Must not include personal data such as first name, last name or the first part of the email address (email@example.com)
- Previous ten (10) passwords cannot be reused
- User accounts are blocked after six (6) consecutive failed log on attempts.
After you have finished using Debticate, please be sure to manually log out. This will prevent someone else from accessing your account if you leave your computer and your session has not timed-out.
When a user accesses Debticate, all network traffic is encrypted via 256-bit SSL with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 encryption.
If you have any problems or concerns related to Debticate, please contact support at 1-617-695-4888.